2013/11/10

Sketch Dump 6.5

Okay! Here's the second half of the Sketch Dump 6.

Just like the first one, risque stuff toward the end. Also some things I intend to work further on.

Sketches from July - Present.

 I don't know why I included this one, but I it's the first time I attempted a more realistic style in quite a long time..


A random Alice.


 The effort in this one... I think I've posted much worse though. =p
Anyways, it's Mamizou!

 Shweeka E-booksh

 Wanted to draw wind blowing the cloth/hair.
Maybe I just choose crappy brush settings in SAI, but sketches seem to look better when I do them in Photoshop..


 I like this one, but it doesn't feel like Futo to me, for some reason.
I'll definitely consider going back to this one, since I don't draw this kind of pose too often.



 Serious Satorin is serious.


 Yuyu-sama~
I imagined her reaching her hand out, but yeah...
This was part of a bunch of of sketches based on 'Ten Desires'. There a couple more (Seiga/Yoshika, Tojiko and Miko... but I don't feel like posting them... ≖‿≖


 A Miko... actually I can't remember if this was supposed to be a part of that bunch...


 Reisen Reisen.

 IT'S AUTUMN! YAY!!!
 ...

Drew this for Autumn. It rained pretty much all the time here. The Aki sisters least expected it...
So yeah... Imagine it's raining, because I was too lazy to finish this!


 Oh. This reminded me I've yet to put some recent finished drawing on here...
But yeah. I started drawing in yet another style. >_>
The style seems to work for me though, since it's somewhat simple and not as time consuming as my usual style... Even though I don't like this particular sketch that much...
 Randumb Shadow. I don't know what he's doing..........


 Random Vegeta. Haven't drawn Dragon Ball characters in years... Maybe I'll try to do a full drawing one day...


 Ari Ari


 Mari Mari


Obligatory Youmus:
 "Finally!"

Jeez Youmu... You're becoming really sassy lately...










"!!!"




Some stuff I'd like to finish:


Shimakaze from the ever popular free-to-play online card battle game, Kantai Collection (艦隊これくしょん).
I first ran into Kantai Collection (or "KanKore" for short) through pixiv, when literally every one I follow there started drawing characters from it all of a sudden. lol

I wasn't too sure about it at first, and it's "region locked" to Japan, I can't really try it for myself. I find the character designs appealing though... and as skimpy as her outfit is, Shimakaze became one of my favourites... ;w;

 Chibi companion drawing for Shimakaze.

I might make this a thing I do to go along side bigger drawings. I love drawing chibi versions of my favourite characters and it seems this way, it would both please those who like my chibis and/or regular style...


Most recent sketch:
The Prismriver Train! All aboard! 


So.. yeah, that's it. 

I mentioned moving house in the previous post, but that hasn't happened yet, so I thought I'd do this while I still can. It won't be long until then though. Hope that I won't be offline for too long! ;w;


No comments:

Post a Comment