2013/11/09

Sketch Dump 6


Oh no! It's another Sketch dump!
It's been a while since the last one. So once again, this one has been split, but only into two parts.
The sketches in these parts were done from April - July.

Starting a post with non-Touhou? Am I insane?!

Also, expect potential NSFW stuff toward the end of the post... then some weird stuff...



And Komachi says hi!

More after the jump.



Momiji in profile.


MYON! MYON! MYON!

Every sketch dump must prominently feature Youmu, or else this happens...

W... where is her ghost half looking..?


Usamimi Renko


You did the dishes? Well with Futo, the dishes do you...
wat?


Sekibanki juggling.


Another Youmu.


Hopeless Masquerade Miko.


NEKOMIMI WAITRESS YOUMU...


Scawy spider! ;w;


This ended up being something I wanted to colour. Though I noticed too many problems with it later on. I might go back to this at some point, since I never really colour stuff like this...

I drew this when Double Dealing Character was announced. haha
I had a silly thought that Sakuya won against Youmu for the third character spot. I know it wouldn't make much sense for Youmu to be playable given the plot and all, but either way, I enjoy playing as Sakuya a lot in this game.


Youmu looks so fierce... She seems to be in trouble... ;3;
...


Serious Youmu.
Another thing I was too lazy to colour...



Then some ecchi stuff:
Don't ask why...


...I like to draw such pictures...

...of Alice all the time...


Mononobe no Futomomo

Hadaka Apron Koishi


Her third eye sees you...


So electrifiying...
I don't know why, but this one went darker after I uploaded it...
Might be the compression.



...Now for the weird stuff:




This guy is from a comic I worked on years ago, but I later noticed a resemblance to a certain other character in a certain fighting game that came out around the same time...


I dunno, I felt like drawing a helmet of some sort.


Gatekeeper on duty.


By order of her mistress Remilia...


Second part might be a little late due to moving stuff to a new house. But I'll get on it at soon as I have some free time!

PART DEUX!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment