2013/03/25

Sketch Dump 5.3

Part 2 of Sketch Dump 5. Finally putting that decimal point to good use.

From Sept 2012 to Dec 2012






Very rough sketch. I had a good vision of what I wanted this to look like. But I ended up abandoning it not long after starting.. The lack of eyes at this stage is... scary...



Myooooooon~



Ponytail Tenshi. She wasn't supposed to be topless, but stopped sketching at this point, heh.


BIRIBIRI


More Tenko, with added basket ball and gym uniform.


Suika, stuck to a side of a cliff.

Now she is a washing line at the Hakurei Shrine.

Myon~!
Uu~☆


"I'm a ghost! OOOOO~!"
Some Puella Magi girls up in here.
I should probably draw some more of this series.


I... don't know what she's wearing.
Trying to quickly sketch a more complicated pose.


This was supposed to be Myon 9, but... I dunno what happened. Seems like no one in Gensokyo took proper care of their teeth last Halloween... Also, this was the first time I drew the Prismriver sisters. Surprised I hadn't done earlier because they are some of my favourite characters. Lunasa, in particular. Can't forget about that crazy Merupo either.

Have some more Youmu.

I wanted to make this look like a shot from an anime. Yuyuko was supposed to be there too.

Sheriff Mari returns!

Youmu has drank a bit too much, probably...

Marisa probably done something Patchouli and Alice didn't approve of.
Renegade Shanghai soldier.
Actually, this is a running joke in a Touhou comic currently in the works. (which I'll probably never finish.)
I drew this after I finished 'Yo-yo-mu', since I realised that it sounds a bit like 'Yo-Yo Ma', the cellist/virtuoso.
I'd title it 'Yo-Yo Mu', since it would be a reference to that and, like 'Yo-yo-mu', be a pun on Touhou Youyoumu ~ Perfect Cherry Blossom and Youmu's name.


All of a sudden, Youmu's bum.
This was more random perspective practice. I'd like to do finished pieces that have some kind of depth to them. So far, I don't think I have done any.


Remi wants to give you a bonbon. TAKE IT!


Oh, good morning Flan.
She wakes up with such explosive energy.


End of part 2.

Check out part 1 for more stupid stuff. Or go here to part 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment