2012/01/14

Unfinished

A bunch of sketches and unfinished stuff from 2010-2011 that I did not (and probably never will) finish.
Not sure why I suddenly decided to post these, haha.

They're ordered from oldest to most recent. That would make most sense, right?

Hijikata Toshiro from the manga/anime 'Gintama'.
I think I was watching the Yagyu arc at the time this was drawn.



2010!


OC from the distant past, Haruko.


OC, Lorenza.


Miku sketches:


Francesca Lucchini from 'Strike Witches'.


I wasted so much time on this, lol...


2011!
Omnomnomnom


Chibi maid at your service.



I often feel like finishing this one...


Lonely Alice...


Bikini Miku... with thigh highs for some reason.


I was going to draw the cast of 'Puella Magi Madoka Magica' in this style too, but gradually lost interest in doing so...


A random Remi.


A random Miko.


A random Satori.


Guess you could say this is part 2 of this.


Youmu, practicing.
The background is hideous. lol


Staring girl...


That is all...
 
I see you've reached the bottom of this post! Sorry for wasting your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment