2012/01/28

Bananas

I felt like drawing bananas.

Actually, a friend and I made this joke about bananas, which I don't even get anymore, so I made bananas the theme of this drawing. Oh, there might be a girl in there somewhere too...

I learned quite a lot before and whilst drawing this. Beforehand, I looked up on some tips on how to make skin look livelier and understanding colour and contrast a little more. I'm happy with how it turned out for a first try colouring like this.
 I still have a lot to learn, so I'll be painting like this a lot more from now on.

A lot of focus on drawings I'm currently working on are on colouring, contrast and lighting. I'm also working on improving anatomy (especially hands, orz), hair, which I'm getting worse at, and changing my overall style. I have a few WIPs that pretty much involve all of these to start challenging myself more.

No comments:

Post a Comment