2011/11/03

Random dump

Just dumping some stuff of random things.
My motivation to draw has dropped so much lately, and I've been trying to tear myself away from internet land, which is causing procrastination, lol. I didn't really want to post this stuff since it's just silly/unfinished stuff, but meh, this was suppose to be a blog where I'd post everything I draw. Lately I've only been posting finished stuff...

Looks like someone pooped in Reimu's donation box...


There was a caption for this that I forgot... I guess I should have wrote it before drawing...


Something that started as just a random loli, but turned out to look like a Lalafell, so I went with that, lol.
I started to shade it, but I gave up pretty quickly, haha.


SATORIIIIII!!!!11 I'll start colouring on this at some point...


Alice→Crazy
This is how I feel most of the time...


The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment