2011/08/24

Sketch Dump 2.0

Another sketch dump. Thought I'd post some stuff up before I go to sleep. Why I haven't posted my finished art yet I do not know...


What better way to start a post for sketches with than some linearts!
My character, Alexandre Lennox.
I actually finished colouring this one some time ago... I'm just procrastinating on posting lol.


Lorenza in some sort of lolita outfit. (nosebleed)

Full-body sketch. Something I seldom do these days.

And she looks really short compared to Alexandra...


Moé megane loli geek.
Originally she was grown up (in more more than one way ;D) but I'm not quite sure what happened here... She is a librarian. I'm sure she's somewhere in an earlier post.


Another Lineart of Suwako Moriya from Touhou Project. Though this one is not as sharp as the other ones since I used cheap paper. (Ran out of high quality paper! QQ)
I need to remember to correct this one before colouring it...


IT'S CIRNO, from Touhou, though she isn't her normal self here, hehe.
I'll make sure to correct this one too. (Eyes are HUGE!) It's almost like I don't pay attention to what I'm drawing, then spot all the mistakes after. orz
Hah, here's a quick sketch of the Black Rock Shooter nendoroid. I have her sat on my desk with nendo Azusa's accessories. I might post a photo in a later post. ^_^



Digital sketch of Remilia Scarlet from Touhou.
Actually I think this is the first sketch I did using my Wacom Bamboo tablet.
But, but, but, Remi sad... :(
... and that's blood dripping from her mouth!



Random drafts from various things. I don't even feel like this should be here anymore, lol.

Pretty much posted everything up to date except the CG stuff I'm working on. PROGRESS!
 I'd like to come out with stuff like flash animations and comics in the near future. Just got to keep myself motivated and not end up scrapping them like 99.9% of my works.


Well, it was shorter than the last batch, but the idea is to post stuff more regularly, haha.

Other random news: I finally got around to getting all S ranks on Sonic Unleashed, lol. Sonic Colours is next.

Drawing isn't the only thing I procrastinate. Games too. I still have Persona 4 and Valkyria Chronicles sealed and dozens of other older games I'm inching my way through. Breezing through Mana Khemia, Persona 3 and Skies of Arcadia at the moment. I have Mana Khemia 2 as well, I've been meaning to play those for a while. Ar Tonelico 1, 2 AND 3, Tales of Symphonia (and later Tales games)... I play too many RPG's lol.

  I have a HUGE backlog of anime and manga waiting to be watched/read too...

/ramble

No comments:

Post a Comment